Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to all applicants for the Ulleo Scholarships with Ulleo Holdings Pty Ltd (84 661 335 173).
1.1 You must be located in Australia to be eligible.
1.2 You must be over 18 years of age on the date of application.
1.3 You cannot apply for a Ulleo Scholarship if you are:
- an employee of Ulleo
- a member of the immediate families or households of the above;
- a previous winner of a Ulleo Scholarship.
1.4 There is a limit of one application per person. Joint applications or applications on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
1.5 Ulleo reserves all rights to disqualify or refuse your application at any time.
2. How to apply for a Scholarship:
2.1 To apply for a Scholarship, applicants must apply online by visiting the link in the Ulleo Scholarships section of the website and submitting an online application before the closing date.
2.2 Ulleo will not accept applications received via any other method or after the closing date.
2.3 By submitting an application, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3.1 All eligible Scholarship applications will be entered into a draw. The winners will then be selected at random.
4. What each Scholarship winner will receive:
4.1 Free access to a Ulleo course of their choice, including all course benefits.
4.2 The awarding of a Scholarship is not negotiable or transferable.
5. How you will receive the Scholarship
5.1 Ulleo may publish the full names of Scholarship winners online at ulleo.com and via Ulleo’s marketing channels.
5.2 Ulleo will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners of the Scholarships. If a winner cannot be contacted, is not available, or has not claimed their Scholarship within 30 days, Ulleo reserves the right to offer the Scholarship to the next eligible applicant. The Scholarships may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
5.3 If you win a Scholarship, Ulleo may ask you to provide proof of identity and country of residence.
6. The requirements of a Scholarship holder:
6.1 Scholarship holders must comply with the following requirements:
- Students will aim to complete their nominated course within a year.|
- Students will aim to engage in all course-related activities, including completing assignments and attending Ulleo Live! sessions.
- Students will be encouraged to provide their feedback and/or a testimonial on the course. This may be used across our marketing channels.
- Students will be encouraged to attend quarterly check-ins with the community manager.
6.2 Ulleo does not require Scholarship holders to repay course fees for partially completed courses after 12 months.
7. Data protection and privacy
7.1 You agree by submitting your application that Ulleo can process the personal information included in your Scholarship application for the following purposes: a) select and inform winners; b) announce winners (as set out in condition 5.2); c) provide the Scholarships to winners; and d) promote Ulleo’s products and services.
7.2 Ulleo may invite you to be involved in winner publicity, which may include publishing your image, quotes from you, or student feedback for publication.
Sign up to our newsletter
Be the first to hear about new courses, promotions, competitions and a healthy dose of inspiration!